"I engaged Bob to help me revamp my hiring process. With his assistance and guidance we have developed a hiring process using the "DISC Assessment", which he administers & interprets, as a primary tool."
[read more]Rod Ferris
Bob King is a strong executive leader with over 30 years of experience leading organizations. The breadth of his experience ranges from Fortune 100 companies to $10M privately held concerns.
Prior to starting C.O.O. Services, LLC, Bob served as President of a national manufacturer of office supplies. During his nine years there, sales grew over 300%. In addition to two mergers and subsequent integrations, Bob developed the strategic plan that called for the company to move from a small west coast only player to become a major factor in the industry throughout North America. Major clients included 3M, Costco and Staples.
In the 1990ís, Bob served in several capacities, for Georgia-Pacific and Unisource Worldwide (or predecessor companies), a then New York Stock Exchange listed, $9B, distribution and logistics company.
Bob also serves as Vice-Chair of the Board of Seametrics, a Kent, WA based manufacturer of magnetic metering systems.
- BA in Economics and Political Science (double major) from Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT.
- M.B.A. from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University, Atlanta, GA.
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC), Institute of Management Consultants.
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor, (CEPA) from the Exit Planning Institute.
- Certified Executive Coach.
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA).
- Certified Professional Values Analyst (CPVA).
Married for over 30 years, Bob and his wife, Jeannie, have three adult children; boy, girl twins who are working professionals in Seattle and a younger daughter in college.
Community Service: Currently sits on the Board of C3 Leaders. Bob also serves as Vice Chair of the Board at Warm Beach Christian Camp and Conference Center. He is an avid sportsman who enjoys fly fishing, skiing, hiking, trap shooting, and golf.
He tries to live his life by his 7-F Mission Statement: Faith, Family, Friends, Fun, Fluency, Fitness and Finances.
Web design and development by WebProdigy